Senior Machine Learning Engineer (Computer Vision)
- Develop and implement computer vision algorithms and models to solve complex problems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop innovative solutions.
- Research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in computer vision.
- Prototype and evaluate new algorithms and techniques.
- Exploring and visualizing data and identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance in live deployment.
- Data quality validation and cleaning.
- Defining validation strategies.
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset.
- Defining data augmentation pipelines.
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them.
BS/BA, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Excellent Knowledge in Python.
Experience working with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn.
Strong understanding of computer vision techniques and algorithms.
Experience with image and video processing, object detection, and recognition.
Knowledge of data preprocessing, feature extraction, and dimensionality reduction techniques.
Experience and knowledge with web scraping.
Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments.
Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets.
Experience in using Git.
Experience in using Docker.
Experience in Kubernetes is a plus.